Experience the Lake Worth Street Painting Festival at its best ... be a Volunteer!
Volunteers make the Lake Worth Street Painting Festival come alive and they return year after year to be a part of one of the world's most unique festival. Join the ranks and volunteer for a 4 hour shift Saturday or Sunday ... no experience required.
You can enjoy the biggest street painting festival in the WORLD while helping to make it happen.
Did you know?
- The festival is FREE to everyone
- Over 250 street paintings will cover the downtown streets
- Artists will come from all over the world
- The street painting is complemented with food, entertainment and street performer
- The Lake Worth Street Painting Festival is in its 18th year.
- The Street Painting Festival is a nonprofit organization produced by community members like yourself
- Set Up Team: Tables/Chairs/Soda Sites/Artist Template Pick up.
- Volunteer Headquarters: Man registration of incoming volunteers
- VIP Tent: Man the VIP tent answering questions and keeping inventory full
- Artist Oasis: Man the Artist tent, distribute chalk and maintain refreshment inventory
- Children Area: Assist in smooth operation of children’s art area including distributing chalk and providing for needs
- Programs/Street Monitors: Distribute programs, assist guests with questions and administer guest surveys
- Merchandise: Promote and sell festival T-Shirts
WE ESPECIALLY NEED YOUR HELP WITH OUR FRIDAY SET UP AND SUNDAY TAKE DOWN.