At the Children’s Meadow, kids of all ages can create their own street paintings in an area designed especially for them.
Open for Creativity
11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on both days of the Festival.
To participate, follow these 5 easy steps:
- STEP 1: Sign in and register for your free materials
- STEP 2: You will be given 1 cup, 5 pieces of chalk, 1 blender
- STEP 3: Wait for a volunteer to assign you your space
- STEP 4: Have fun and draw to your heart's content!
- STEP 5: Return ALL materials back to the booth; we recycle :)
Participation is free